Front double door weather sealing

A home owner from Orange County says:
My front door lets in a lot of light and air. I have tried a couple of weatherstrips, but none of them fit the slot in the door. They are double doors, the door that locks in place has an extra black attachment (guessing it is called an astragal) that has a T shaped slot for the weatherstrip to insert into. The picture with the piece I am holding is what I am trying to replace, preferably with something that will actually create a seal because this one wasn't doing much of anything
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6548.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6549.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 24571741-7AC3-4754-8DBF-753662523ACE.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

I'm afraid we don't sell an exact match for this. The sweeps I've related on this page have a similar T-head but they're still different. Without precise dimensions, I can only offer an educated guess. Ultimately, you may be better off contacting the original manufacturer of the door to see if they can supply you with the proper sweep.

I am sorry for the inconvenience. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.