Further dimensions for 70-092 please

A handy person from Oregon says:
Could you please provide
1) the diameter of the hole
2) the length from the outside edge of the side with the hole (in the middle where it's longest) to where the bend begins (the total length that is completely flat)
3) the length from the outside edge of the side with the hole to the center of the screw hole
Thank you
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sure thing! I'll go through each measurement in order.

1) The diameter of the hole is 3/16".
2) The longest length is in the middle, going behind the hole to the other end, and is 1-1/4". The length on the outside edge is 1-1/8". From the bend to the end is 11/16".
3) The length from the edge behind the hole to the center of the hole is 1/4".
A handy person from OR says:
Thank you for your quick reply. Unfortunately, I don't think that we were on the same page. Since a picture is worth a thousand words, I've attached one showing the two dimensions that I would like drawn in red with black question marks next to them.
Thanks for your time.
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. Sorry for the confusion! The distance from the back edge to the center of the hole is 1/4", and the distance from the back edge to the offset is 1/2".
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.