Fuzzy Window Strip

A handy person from INDIANA says:
Can I get the "Fuzzy strip" for the track in the window. It looks to be about an 1/8" wide

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It sounds like you're describing your wool pile weatherstripping. I recommend looking through our complete section and seeing if you can find a match. I also recommend getting more precise measurements, including the width of the base and the height of the pile. Measurements for this kind of weatherstripping can get pretty specific, even going into the 1/32" range, so you want to make sure your measurements are as accurate as possible.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)