Fuzzy pile weather stripping

A quick learner from Portland, OR says:
As you can see from the picture, my fuzzy pile is no longer very fuzzy. :-(

The attached pictures are of the aluminum frame of my 1968 VW camper. I need to replace the pile so the windows a) stop rattling, and b) stop leaking.

Both important, be b is the greater need.

If you look end on to the channel (first picture) the opening is like a C on it's back. The back of the C is 7mm. The groove is only 1mm deep, and the opening is 4mm. This leaves 1.5mm on each side to hold things in.

Not sure which product to order. Can you please assist me in choosing?

Thank you,
User submitted photos of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Dave. It's hard to say what you need when it's so worn down, but check out our 58-004 if you need something thin and 58-045 if you need something thicker. These may work for you.
A quick learner from Portland, OR says:
Thank you. I will try both, since I don't need to much, and they are very well priced.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)