Gap Between Stationary Panel and Sliding Door

A contractor from New York says:
Hey, I was wondering is there is a specific type of part that you use to block out the gap between the slider and the stationary panel. This gap exists on both sides inside and outside.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sliding Door Gap.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

We do not carry a type of filler you can use on your patio door, unfortunately. We do carry a foam seal used on swing type doors. See the 58-184. Maybe you can cut and to fit the gaps you need to seal. Se what you think.

A contractor from New York says:
Thanks I will give it a shot and let you know how it works out.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at