Gapco 30X60 window slider needs black piece that holds screen

A quick learner says:
We purchased Gapco windows in 1990. There was a black plastic piece that was about 30" long that came out of the bottom of the window. That black little tray would hold the screen at the bottom. It somehow came out onto the ground and was cut up by a lawn mower and discarded by a tenant. Do you have a replacement and how do I order it. The window size is 30" tall and 60" wide. It is a slider window.

We also have a 30" X 44" double hung Gapco window purchased in 1990 that has a broken channel balance. The number on the channel balance is 2340RL. I also need a black top sash guide for the same window.

Can you tell me what numbers to order so I get the right parts.

Thank you,
Rosalind B
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Rosalind. I'm not sure what it is you have. Can you show me pictures of the black piece and the balance? For the balance, we specifically need to see the top and bottom ends, and the stamp printed on the metal channel. Thank you.
A landlord from New Albany, Oh 43054 says:
This is in regards to the black plastic piece that fits in the bottom of half of the 30x60" Gapco slider window installed in 1990. It measures 34 1/2" long and fits in a 1" wide space. Can you help me find one please.
Gapco 30X60 window slider needs black piece that holds screen
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid this picture does not help. We will need clearer pictures of both the black piece and the balance in question.
A quick learner from New Albany, Ohio says:
We have ordered and received all the other parts from you. I only need the black piece that fits in the 1" tray on the 30'" x 60" window slider. It supports the window screen and is 34 1/2" long. More pictures below.
Thank you for your help.
Weatherstripping
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks! I'm having trouble locating this screen track. One idea would be to cut the track in sections and use a type of adhesive to hold the sections in place. Another idea would be to use a screen clip like the 70-176, which just clips on to the window frame. Screen retainers don't really need to cover the whole length of the screen, so you have some flexibility in what you can use as a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.