Gapco glazing bead?

A home owner from Lombard IL says:
I also have Gapco windows and the glazing bead is "V" shape with a small ridge on one of the outside sides. Do you have anything like that? Pictures include to assist.
User submitted a photo of a glazing bead.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Our 55-161 has been popular with Gapco windows. Could that be what you have? I can't really tell, since I can only see the side of your glazing. How do the specs for this part match yours?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)