Garage Door Weatherstripping

A home owner from Avon Lake Ohio says:
I am trying to replace kerf style weatherstripping for a garage entry door. The door jamb gap is .25 inches. All of the replacement weatherstripping that I have found is the V-Seal type compression weatherstripping which states it works for gaps from .25 inch to .50 inch. The thickness precludes me from closing the door. Appreciate any advice on how to proceed. Thank you!
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

We'd be happy to help but we'll need you to remove an undamaged piece of weatherstripping and show us a clear picture of the end profile to compare to our inventory.

Thank you!

Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F67244DE-DC28-4F61-B6AD-A9A0D59C0484.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D23777B0-F67E-4E9A-8449-FFCC5EA7979C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 53CE8C35-FC4C-4BDE-BEEF-CBFD40624FE6.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C16402D9-A82D-4C6B-91A5-A2F8FB88D872.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Great! Take a look at our 58-008 weatherstripping and compare our dimensions to yours to see if this matches what you need. 

Thanks Emily, just ordered the replacement kit!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.