Garden Planter Window handles

A quick learner from MD says:
Window locking handle broke with linkage inside .... Also need new screens....
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Scan.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1340.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1348.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1341.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We don't have a lock exactly like this, but we have a few that are similar. See our 38-138, 38-139, 38-096, or 38-095. You'll have to remove yours from the window and carefully compare our dimensions to your own. If none match, please tell me exactly how yours differs.

Unfortunately, we do not sell screens.

A quick learner from MD says:
Tom:

I'm not sure if you got my last email.... I think Handle 38-139 is what I need....Sending you a picture of the fork (is that we I take the measurement) and a picture of the screen if you can match it up....
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1349.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1351.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid seeing the fork like this doesn't confirm which lock you have. We measure ours a little differently. If you look at the dimensions we show on the 38-139 store page, you can see exactly how. I will also post these dimensions below for your convenience.

Like I mentioned in my last post, we do not sell screens. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Alternate view of 38-139
Alternate view of 38-139

How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.