Getty 1953 casement operators

A home owner from 28144 says:
Hello..
After seeing there are different dimensions / tolerances on the 'bearing' that rides in the window track, I am uncertain which replacement operators to get..
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200825_094214.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200825_094154.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This old Getty operator isn't made anymore, but see our 39-045. Take a look and let me know if you think this could work for you. 

A home owner from 28144 says:
Thanks for your reply... I thought the replacement operators for my Getty Casement Windows would be your 39-001 & 39-002 ??..(since the original Getty has the'square' base)..

Also, in 'related items' it shows a track..AND a guide??.. Should the replacement operators work with the original tracks?..

Thanks..

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

You know what, I think you're right; the 39-001 and 39-002 should work perfectly fine. They're very similar but clearly these have a body much closer to your old operators. As far as the track vs guide, they mean the same thing in this context--but I can understand the confusion. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)