Glass closet door roller

A handy person from Delaware says:
This is the plastic part inside of the metal assembly.
User submitted a photo of a closet door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I believe this the inside component of a Stanley roller that is discontinued. Take a look at our 23-041 for a possible substitute.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)