Glass Door Rollers for American Craftsman

A quick learner from massachusetts says:
do you sell rollers for american craftsman sliding doors
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I believe the roller you want is 81-095. Look on the website and match it up to your original roller. If you are still not sure, send us pictures with measurements.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at