Glass Door Track

A handy person from pennsylvania says:
If I purchase 80-106, do I need to order 80-102 too?
Profile picture of Paul Sr.
Paul Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The 80-106 is used to replace your track. The 80-102 is a cover to go over your old track. You would not need to use them together, its either one or the other.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)