Glass Bypass Door Parts ID

A home owner from Nevada says:
I have to replace two of the following parts and can't find a product code. Can you help. This is for a Glass closet by pass door. Also do you have a video on how to remove the part. I replaced one about 5 years ago and can't find the video. Thanks Laura
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Many thanks for writing us. Stanley bought out Acme door company and discontinued your old top guide. We suggest the 23-093 as a replacement for your Acme door. Take a look and let us know your thoughts.

A home owner from Brenwood CA says:
I have this same guide... Did anyone find a replacement? The one suggested has a wheel which does not seem to fit.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

We are very confident that the 23-093 is what you want. Stanley manufactured this themselves with the specific purpose of replacing that older guide. 

A quick learner from Glass Bypass Door Parts ID says:
Ordered part 23-093 for the replacement and it works great.... My original did not have a wheel and I was skeptical but now I'm a believer.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Glad it worked out for you! Despite the different style it functionally does serve the same purpose as your old Stanley Roller. Let us know if you have any other questions, and thanks a lot for your business. 

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.