Glass closet folding door replacement bracket

A home owner from Murrells inlet sc says:
Goes on bottom of door in corner and fits in track to support glass door
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0540F806-BEF2-4422-A961-E4287C984A16.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9264FA54-77C0-4CA7-947E-A6F6422D3F38.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! This looks like a dead ringer for our 23-409. The only difference I see is that yours is white as opposed to our black, but that doesn't matter since these aren't visible while the door operates.

Give it a look and please let me know if you had any questions!

A home owner from Murrells inlet sc says:
Yes, I found this later after I posted and ordered several. I was also trying to find the part number for the pin that is inserted in this bracket that goes down into the plastic ring like holder that is in the track.
Do you know what pin goes with this bracket?
Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I do recognize it, actually, but the bad news is that it's an old and discontinued part. According to our records they stopped making these back in 2013. That's quite a long time ago now so I'm not sure who else may still have them these days. It's a generic part so it's not going to be easy to track down.

We do sell the pivot bolt, if you could perhaps reuse the plastic sleeve. That would be our 21-099P. There is nothing we can do about the sleeve itself, though. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.