Glass door

A contractor from Ilinois says:
I need bottom track from old glass bifold door
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We believe we recognize these bi-fold door pivot brackets that were used by Benchmark. Take a look at our 21-209 and see what you think. May we see the pins in the door to confirm? Also, what is the length of track you will be needing? Get back to us with some updates.

A contractor from Ilinois says:
I need a track not that hardware hole for the pins. I need track i have all hardware exept bottom track. Door size will be 36?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry, I misspoke in my last post. The reason I wanted to confirm if you had the 21-209 is because it works in a specific style of track, namely our 21-401, 21-402, 21-403, and 21-404. If you have the 21-209, then I believe that would confirm that one of these tracks will work for you (depending on what length you need). Sorry again for the confusion!

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.