Glass door handle

A quick learner says:
So the locking part of sliding glass door is broken. Any way you can help me out? I need the parts in the pictures and the locking part that fits inside the door. Please go easy on me.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Based on these photos, my recommendation would be the 82-033 handle set. This appears to be a great match for what you have here. We also sell the 82-310 key lock separately, if you cannot reuse your original.

A quick learner from Texas says:
I also need the locking part that goes in the door that locks to the frame aswell. Does that make sense ?
Profile picture of Tom

Sounds like you might be referring to the mortise. We very likely have what you need, but I'm not sure what to recommend. The 82-033 is compatible with many different kinds. May I see it?

Hello, I added a few pictures of the opening to the glass door. Can you point me in the right direction as to which lock part I need. Also, do I need the lock that goes on the handle? The old one has the lock but we don't have the key. Thank you and have a great day.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 30E92547-CDF4-4692-BD57-09CA2186AA79.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 716888A1-6609-49C1-B728-31208CF07023.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9F067FA8-ED38-41AC-A232-729B319BF94C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 103BB452-69EB-42CF-BDDB-3F90E33CA8D5.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6CC05C71-A451-4600-BFD7-4330911EC14A.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks! It's tough to make a recommendation for the mortise without seeing the original, but based on the space available in the door I think you might have our 82-218. Review our dimensions and see how well they compare to the holes in your door. I also recommend watching the installation guide video, since that can be a little tricky.

As for the key lock, that would be our 82-310, sold separately. You don't strictly speaking need this for the door to function, it just adds further functionality. 

Opposite side view 82-218
Opposite side view 82-218

Profile view of 82-218
Profile view of 82-218

Thank you very much Tom, I just order the parts. You have been very helpful. Have a great day sir
Profile picture of Tom

Awesome, thank you! We appreciate your business, it means a lot.

Please let me know if we can be of any assistance in the future.

How to install the Swisco 82-033 Handle Set
How to install the Swisco 82-033 Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 82-218 Mortise Lock
How to install the 82-218 Mortise Lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.