Glass door rollers

A home owner from Harwich, MA says:
I need four replacement rollers for two sliding doors.

single metal wheel, 1 7/16" diameter
housing width is 3/4"
housing height is 1 3/8"

Housing is stamped with "PE DEL MAR"

Can you guys help?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230422_155150089_HDR.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230422_155159834_HDR.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230422_155222685.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230422_155309940_HDR.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

I'm afraid we don't sell a roller with these exact specifications. Our 81-004 is close but some of the dimensions differ from yours. You may want to double-check them and compare them with ours just to be sure. 

Dimensions for 81-004
Dimensions for 81-004

Dimensions for 81-004
Dimensions for 81-004

Thank you! I think the 81-004 will work. We measured the roller at 1-7/16" vs. the 1-1/2" shown in your diagram, so I'm going to assume we made a slight error in the measurement and can make it work. I'd like to order four of them.

While I'm ordering parts I'd like to also get two 6' track covers. The original tracks are about 70-1/2" each, and about 3/8" tall. They're a bit worn, so I think they'd help.

Finally I'm also interested in a key-operated locking door handle for one of the doors. Attached are photos of what I currently have. The base if the interior handle is 1" x 5-1/8" x 5/16", and the base of the exterior handle is 15/16" x 6-1/2". The door is 1-1/16" thick.
Do you have a locking door handle that will work?

Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230430_Sliding Door Handle - Exterior.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230430_Sliding Door Handle - Interior.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230430_Sliding Door Handle.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

Sure, take a look at our 80-102 track cover and see if this matches what you need. As for the handle, I recommend having a look at the 82-003 with 3-15/16" hole center spacing and 82-055K with 3-1/2" hole center spacing. The 82-003 doesn't come with a keyed exterior pull but we do sell the keyed 82-306 separately. Review the specifications for these parts and see how they compare with yours.

Thank you. I assume the dimensions you refer to on the handle is the spacing between the mounting screws. I'll check that and go from there.

As for the track cover, will the wheels of the rollers fit over the 1/4" width of the track?

Thanks
Profile picture of Emily

Yes, that's correct. Just be sure to measure from the center of each hole. 

Our 81-004 roller should indeed fit over the 80-102 track cover, yes! 

Thanks again.

The mounting holes for the door handle are 3-15/16" on-center. The photo of the 82-003 looks pretty much like I have, except in black instead of grey. If I order the 82-306 does it just replace the exterior part of the existing handle? If so will the existing interior thumb knob then attach to the tailpiece?
Profile picture of Emily

The 82-306 will replace the exterior handle, yes. The metal latch shown below has a slot (not pictured) that accepts the lock's key tail. 

View of latch
View of latch

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Track
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Track
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a sliding glass door track cover
How to install a sliding glass door track cover
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to install a key lock in the 82-306 Keyed Exterior Sliding Door Pull
How to install a key lock in the 82-306 Keyed Exterior Sliding Door Pull
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.