Glass door sliding track

A home owner from Hemet California 92545 says:
I'm not sure who made them house is in Hemet California built 1995 the track measures 3 3/8 inch wide and is about 1 3/4 between the rails the doors slide on
track is 45 1/2 inch long. There is no marking on the track and the glass doors
are made by a company in Santa Clarita California, all I need is the bottom track
somehow to match the rollers are the convex type the slide on the track
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN2903[1].JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN2904[1].JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN2905[1].JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

This looks like a track for concave roller wheels such as our 23-270. We don't have this in the exact length that you need but you can cut this part down to size with a hacksaw. Take a look at the specifications and see what you think. 

A home owner from Hemet California 92545 says:
The 47 inch one i got straighten out but the 67 inch one is beyond hope, I ordered the 72 inch
one and I think it will work, yes I can cut it down to size. The only difference I see is the
center does not have the lath underneath but that should not be an issue, as long as the
distance between roller track work.

Thank you
Carl
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.