Glass marking IGCC CBA IGMAC CIG-2 HS 3-99

A handy person from Kansas City says:
Hello, New owner of this home and I need help getting a couple windows back to operational. I have one casement with hinge on right as face from inside. Another window has two glasses hinging on far left and far right. All missing same parts. I need cranks for each and whatever it is I'm missing on the closer. Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there! This looks like our 39-176 Pella Operator. Take a look at its dimensions to confirm it matches what you have. If so, For so, our 39-109B with a 3/8 inch deep spline should work as a replacement. As far as the lock, your current strike resembles our 38-284 which is compatible with our 38-274 and 38-275. Take a look and see if you think these parts match what you need. 

A quick learner from Corning ny says:
Pella crank handle X 429 for windows from 1970
Will your crankhandle fit our 1970'pella window ?
Looking for copperite color
Thanks , Mullick
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi Mullick. Our 39-109B has a hole dimeter of 3/8", does your current hole on your operator match this? 

If you want to be certain, you can upload a picture of your operator with the window open so that the arms that operate the sash are fully visible. That will let us identify the exact operator you have, and we'll be able to narrow down the proper accessories from there. 

Emily , the pella crank handle shows marking X 429 on the inside - that goes into the rotating mechanism fully .
Pella replaced the crank handle in copper color and the handle does not insert " fully " - stays out but does rotate with outside screw slightly tightened not to damage the threads .
The current or latest crank handles from
Pella do not go in fully .
We are using those 2 currently but we are afraid of ruining the rotating mechanism threads .
If U see the photo- the color is copper .
However we are flexible about color so long it goes in fully over the threads of crank mechanism .
Thanks , Mullick
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 22567028-1A17-48AC-9222-382751CF9C34.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2BD534D8-BFE8-4726-8FD6-F3EC83BFDC81.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0AEA76C9-61D3-46BC-BFF9-D5958092540B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E39DB0E2-5703-4588-8BCA-7D6846EDC1D7.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8C7E75CD-995C-482C-95E6-2DDA5B5CCF13.jpeg
3/8 inch sounds right
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Emily isn't here today, but I'll do my best to help.

Looking at these photos and the information provided, I feel pretty confident that our 39-109B handle will work. As long as the hole diameter is 3/8" (which it should be, since it's a genuine Pella product) then you should be okay.

I'm not sure I understand the issue you described about the handle not going on fully, though. Are you saying the handle doesn't fit over the old spline? If so, that shouldn't be an issue if your hole diameter is 3/8". In a worst case scenario you'd also have to replace the operator, but I don't think that will be necessary. Pella hasn't changed the design of these parts in a long, long time. I don't know of any major difference, at least not off the top of my head.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.