Glass retaining clips

A home owner from USA says:
Any clips longer than #70-210?
User submitted a photo of a screen clip.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! The 70-210 is used for screens, while it appears you need a clip for a cabinet. How about our 32-324? Could this better suit the size you need?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)