Glass sliding door roller

A home owner from Idaho says:
As seen in one of the pictures with the side view that is all the further the wheels retract. It is not enough to get the slider door out. We need more clearance. The stationary part of the door doesn't come out as far as I can tell. It is non branded. The only thing we could find was Series: 9700/9730 SGD Shwinco?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230523_120517.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230523_120531.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230523_121308.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hey there!

We appreciate you reaching out to us. I'm afraid we don't sell a good match for this part. Our 81-018 is similar but take note of the screw tabs. They're flushed with the body instead of being offset. I know that may seem like a minor detail but it is very important and makes it incompatible with your door. I really wish we had a better answer for you but this roller just isn't available, unfortunately. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.