Glazing Bead

A contractor from Glenwood Springs, Colorado says:
are you able to identify and supply this type of glazing bead?
Please see attached pictures. I am unsure of the brand of windows.
Glazing bead
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Your glazing bead looks like it's used on the sash check rail. It appears to have an interlock so that when the sashes are closed, they interlock with each other. We don't have this exact type but take a look at our 55-157. This was used on Winterseal windows and may be a possible substitute.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at