Glazing Bead

A quick learner from USA says:
Please send to identify a part department as I can not make it work on your website.
This is snap in window trim for single pane window. Probably form 1980's. I can't locate in any of area stores.
Please let me know what additional info you will need, The small groove running the entire distance of the trim which snaps in place against the frame seems to be crucial.
User submitted photos of snap in glazing.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to say without knowing any measurements, but seeing as how this is a single pane window, the first thing that comes to mind that service people have used in the past is our 55-006 vinyl snap in glazing. Check it out and see if its dimensions match up to your own.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)