Glazing Bead

A quick learner from 49417 says:
I believe this is off of an Atrium window, the 150 series single hung. I need enough for two windows, about 24 feet.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm afraid we can't seem to locate this exact beading. However, see if you can use our 55-197 as a replacement. It's a "push down" type glazing bead, which I believe is what you have, as well. It has a rounded face were yours has a flat face, but I think it may still function the same way.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)