Glazing Spline 5/16" x 1/2"

A home owner from Las Vegas, NV says:
Hi, I have a house that was built in 1986, and the glazing splines are all brittle and falling off. Do you have something that would fit these windows? I'm attaching pictures. The grip part of the spline is 5/16ths, and the showing part of the spline is 1/2inch, though I don't care if you have a smaller or slightly larger one. I just need one that will fit the window.
A home owner from Las Vegas, NV says:
I think I just found the matching spline on your website -- 6' WT snap-in spline, product #55-002-6. Please check this against my pictures and let me know if I am right. My old spline that I am trying to replace is snap in style. I don't know who made the window, but it looks now like it could be WT based on the spline picture you have on your website. Please let me know what you think. Thanks, -- Anat
A customer submitted photo of glazing spline.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Anat. It appears that our 55-002-6 is the closest match we have to your snap-in. Please just make sure that the dimensions of your own snap-in match those we show on our site.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.