Glazing bead

A contractor from Denver CO says:

Hi,

I have a difficult time locating this glazing beat model. The windows have aluminium frame and are roughly 25 years old.

Thanks for your help.

David M. 

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hi David, thanks for reaching out to us here at SWISCO. I think our 55-181 and 55-195-6 snap-in glazing could replace what you have now. Look them over and let us know what you think.

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hey, David, I'm glad that it looks like a match. You can place your order with us for whatever you'd like at any point directly from our site.

A contractor from Denver CO says:
Hi Paul,
the 55-181 white will work. I will need only 10' of it. I have couple more projects at this time. Would it be OK to place the additional orders together to save on sipping.
Please let me know.

Thank you

David
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
GUIDE
READ >
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.