Glazing bead and weatherstrip for 18 year old Milestone windows.

A quick learner from Palm City, FL says:
i have 18 year old milestone windows. Single hung that tilt out. The window beading is cracking. It looks like pn# 55-191/55-191-6 is correct replacement. Is this the correct beading for my windows? Unfortunately, I can't find any part numbers on the windows. Where would I look? Additionally, the rubber seal on the bottom of window is cracking. Do you carry replacement?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm honestly not sure if the 15-191 or 55-191-6 can work for your windows. There won't be any numbers on your window that would confirm that, either. Your best bet is to carefully compare the shape and measurements of your glazing to what we show for this hardware.
Profile view of 55-191
Profile view of 55-191
You would need to do the same for the rubber seal at the bottom of the window. Check out our selection here.
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
GUIDE
READ >
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.