Glide-All closet door hardwear

A home owner from westminster colorado says:
I have several wore out roller wheel assemblys in my house built in the mid 1950's .i have 9 closet doors total, all which are wore out ,not the door the hardwear.i found 2 new wheel assemblys in the back of the garage in a bucket of bolts ect. this used to be my fathers house he bought it new in 1956.

the new wheel assemlys have the name Glide-All stamped on them and a part # wem-177-2 must both be r or l wheels.

what i need to know is are these still avalible.i saw some that look simaler on your web page but hadw a different part #.youur help would be very muuch appreciated.

Thank You
Casey
User submitted picture of closet door roller Glide-All.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting, Casey. Have you seen our 23-039P Bi-pass closet door rollers? These appear similar to your own hardware. Please compare them to your rollers and let me know what you think!

A quick learner says:
Donna's reply to someone else was just what I needed. Placed my order & am eagerly awaiting same! Thanks!!
A quick learner from Chicago says:
I need: WI-2459-2
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E35AB11C-DEC3-4440-8C19-EDE050932D9A.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Your roller appears to match the part shown in the photo above. Have you looked over our recommendation from 2012 yet? If not I highly recommend doing so.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.