Glide-all Closet door top roller replacment

A quick learner from USA says:
Trying to locate replacement part for Glide-all WEM-177-2. Part is about 5 3/4 from end to tip of ball. It's for top hung closet doors. Thank you for your help.
User submitted photos of a bi-fold door roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at our 23-039P. These could be the parts you are looking for. See if the dimensions match up to your roller.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at