Glider Identification

A handy person from Venice, Florida says:
This glider is about 1" long, perhaps 1 1/16" and has kind of a keyhole design. The notch in the Aluminum that it installs into is 1/4" wide. I'm thinking 86-028 Miller Door Glider but would like a second opinion before ordering a batch.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named sliding glass door glider.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I agree,  our 86-028 looks like our best match. Keep in mind that ours is only 1" long. If yours is 1-1/16", it may still work, but it will not be an optimal replacement.

A quick learner from Florida says:
Just to follow up for anyone else who might be interested. Finally got a chance to install the new 86-028 guides and they were a perfect fit.

Thanks!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Awesome, glad to hear it worked! Thank you very much for confirming. I'm sure that will definitely help other customers in the future. 

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.