Gold track for closet doors

A home owner from California says:
Hello, I am looking for 93 1?4 Gold Closet Door track. I can't seem to find the anywhere The ones I have Like you in the picture have the grooves on top there are not set in. Do you have to know where I could purchase these Question of the day?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20220820_140709.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

This track is an older style that was discontinued but we do offer the 23-270 for concave roller wheels. We don't carry any tracks as long as yours but you should be able to use two of our 47" long tracks. Take a look and see what you think. Thanks for posting! 

So far this looks like this would work and the 2 pc together would work just fine, Can you tell me if the wheels that I have that would work on this track without changing them out. Thank you so much for helping me I really appreciate it
Profile picture of Casey

Your original track and our replacement are designed to work with concave roller wheels. As long as that is what you have and they are still in good condition, you should be good to go. 

Awesome I will place my order soon,I really appreciate your help.
I placed my order,and I really appreciate all the help.
Profile picture of Casey

That's great to hear and we appreciate your business! Please let us know if you have any other questions once the order arrives. 

Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.