Gorrell double hung window spring and pivot assembly

A home owner from Summerville, SC says:
Hi! We have been working on our Gorrell windows to replace the pivot pins as well as add back perished seal. As we go around doing so, we are now finding a few that will need this piece replaced too. This particular one still looks ok, but others are splitting.
Can you please advise from photo which parts we would need for this? Thanks very much.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6DE8D8B1-188C-42B5-A13F-C237480D7A6D.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure, this looks like the a match for our 15-087 pivot housing. We also sell the 15-086 secondary housing and Series 180 coil spring, if you needed them too.

A landlord from San Francisco, CA says:
I have the same pivot housing the window is 48x77 what size coil spring should I purchase
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Resized_20210326_114808_20210326_114837.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

If you have the same pivot housing as shown by the customer above, then the recommendation I made for them should also work for you. Did you see the parts I suggested? If not, that should be the first thing you do.

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.