Replacement drawer guides for bedroom set

A home owner from New Jersey says:
i need 2 replacement parts for my Bedroom Set. Specifically, the plastic part that attaches to the bottom center of the drawer in the back; and also the plastic part that attaches to the guide rail. These are for the large drawers of the men's dresser. Will take 4 of each if you have them. I took some photos. Hope you can help. THANKS
A customer submitted photo of a drawer guides.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. It looks like you will need our 32-076 Kenlin Case Runner and our 32-081 Kenlin Drawer Socket.
A home owner from Trenton, NJ says:
Hi Paul,
i can easily see that 32-081 should be the right part for the bottom of the drawer. The photo on the left. I don't really see the match between 32-076 and the plastic part at the end of the metal rail. Could just be me being unfamiliar. If you say so, I will order. Just confirming on that second part. THANKS, Joe.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The second picture is most assuredly our 32-076. You can't really see it from the picture we have online, but it looks just like your sample if viewed from behind, except yours has the front part broken off. The 32-076 is also designed to go with the 32-081 by Kenlin.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at