Grant Drawer Roller

A handy person from Colorado Springs says:

I am looking for the other side to the roller shown. THat is I need a Drawer Left assembly (DL). The one shown is Drawer Right.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named roller.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


I'm afraid these rollers aren't made anymore, and we've never been able to find an exact replacement. Unfortunately, the best we can offer is to see if you could convert to something like our 32-060 and the other-size options we've listed on this page.

You could mount these tracks with our 32-018 Drawer Socket Pair. I can't guarantee this substitution idea would work for your drawers but I'm afraid it's the best option we can provide at this time. I apologize we can't be of more help but we appreciate you utilizing our identification service. 

How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at