Grant Hardware

A home owner from USA says:
Grant 228 Cabinet glides? Looking for a replacement glides for two kitchen cabinet drawers the drawer track length is 23.5" and it attaches in the rear and at the edge of the cabinet. The house was built in 1980's and by the laminate it seems original. Any help much appreciated. Thanks Robert B.
User submitted photos of cabinet hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Robert. I'm afraid Grant is no longer in business, and we do not have a direct replacement for this track kit. Do you think you could use our 32-061 as a substitute? Look it over and let me know what you think.
A quick learner says:
Hi Paul,

Thank you. Yes it looks like it will work, what track length would you recommend for a 23.5" overall length, are the feet to attach to the back adjustable?

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I would recommend our 32-061 since these tracks cannot be cut down. You may also require a socket to mount on the back, like our 32-012.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)