Grant Rocket Carrier

A quick learner from New Jerset says:
Looking to replace this grant rocket carrier, in the one attached the wheel broke off.
If I am unable to find this part, can i replace all the carriers and not the track with something similar?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1612.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1610.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1611.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We have recommended the 23-009 or 23-010 for carriers like yours in the past depending on how the dimensions compare to your part. Please note that although these parts are similar to yours, we have not received confirmation that these parts have worked as a replacement. 

Another option would be to replace the track and the 23-500 kit. Take a look and see if either of these options could work for your repair. Thanks for posting! 

A quick learner from New Jersey says:
Thanks, I just ordered a few and will let you know how it goes.
A quick learner from New Jersey says:
Got the replacement parts! Thank you, it is almost identical... my problem now is that the wheel is slightly too large so I'm going to need a new track i guess?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry to hear that the roller that you purchased is too large for the existing track. In that case, you may want to consider replacing the existing hardware with the 4' long 23-500 kit that we mentioned in our original recommendation depending on the length of your original track. We also offer the 5' long 23-501 and 6' long 23-502. You can find our return policy here if you would like to send back the 23-010 rollers for a refund.  

Installing a Two-Door Sliding Closet Door Track Kit
Installing a Two-Door Sliding Closet Door Track Kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.