Grass 6600

A distributor from Pittsburgh says:
I am trying to replace this set of drawer pulls. The top piece has unigrass 6600 on the top right along with LD. The only writing I can see on the bottom piece is RC on the right side. The top item measures 21-5/8" and the bottom piece measures 22-7/8". Please let me know what additional information you need. I will also need the
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5054.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5053.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! This appears to match our self-closing drawer slide pairs. See our 32-061 specifically, which is the same size at 21-5/8". I think this may be just what you were looking for.

A distributor from Pittsburgh says:
Please take a look at the following pictures based off of our prior conversation. It looks like the bracket that mounts inside the cabinet is too short. Are you able to advise on what we need to do to make these work or did we get the wrong brackets?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image0.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image3.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I think I see the issue. Your old drawer track looks like it installed in a long rail at the back wall of the cabinet. The 32-061, however, is designed to install into a plastic socket like our 32-018. These are fairly long and give you a lot more wiggle room in terms of how much clearance you can get out of it.

Would you be able to install a plastic socket like the 32-018 to your back cabinet wall? Otherwise, the next longest track system we sell is our 32-062, which is 23-5/8" long. That might be a little too long and might require cutting down to install.

How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.