Grass 6600 Drawer Slide Replacement

A home owner from Hillsboro, VA says:
Good morning - I am trying to find a replacement piece for a broken Grass drawer slide. The words Unigrass 6600 is imprinted on the broken piece as well as "RD". This came off the right hand side of the drawer. The broken piece measures 21-5/8" long. I am attaching some pictures for reference. I am hoping that you have a replacement? Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5531.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5532.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5533.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5534.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5535.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Check out 21-5/8" Slider Pair, the 32-061. The issue is our slide tracks don't end in a 90-degree angle as yours does. Therefore, you'll also need to change your drawer sockets to our 32-018 Slide Socket Pair. These mount to the back of the cabinet with screws. See what you think.

A quick learner says:
The OP didn't say thank you so I will.. thanks
A quick learner from Castle Rock, Colorado says:
I need to replace Unigrass 6600 drawer slides. Your product number 32-018 is what I think I need but it is discounted. Do you have another replacement?
Thank you!
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

The 32-089 could work in place of the discontinued 32-018drawer sockets depending on how the size of the opening that accepts the track slides compares to yours. Take a look and see what you think. 

Profile diagram of 32-089
Profile diagram of 32-089

How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.