Grass Under mount bracket

A quick learner says:
We already ordered Grass Under-mount Slide Locking Device Kit from you, but now we have discovered that we need the mounting bracket part that goes connects to the drawer itself. Then we will attach the Slide Locking Device into that bracket.
User submitted a photo of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I think you should consider our 32-341. This has the flange on the bottom like you want. This is actually built into the device and is not available by itself.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)