Gray Snap-in Window Glazing Bead (Small)

A home owner from Conroe, TX says:
Trying to find the glazing bead that will fit my almost 50 year old aluminum window. Attached is a picture as well as a marked up diagram with the correct dimensions of the closest shaped product you have. It appears the bead is smaller than what is used today and many/all of your products. Please help.
User submitted photos of snap-in glazing.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 55-006. Could this work for you as a replacement?
A home owner from Conroe, TX says:
Doubtful. The height of 55-006 is twice that of mine which means it will not be flush with the face of the window frame. Also the 55-006 opening of 1/2 inch is too much material that will not allow it to snap into the groove around the window. I need a much smaller glazing bead all around. The 55-006 is too big in every dimension
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see what you mean. Sorry for the mixup. Look at our 55-002 instead. It has 5/16" on the height, 1/8" on the back leg and 1/4" to your 1/4" gap, making a total 3/8".
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.