Gray metal bar under the window

A handy person from Colummbus Ohio says:
Looking for this part dont know what's it called but here is a picture.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Resized_Resized_20200417_140044.jpeg.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! This part is called a pivot bar. Yours in particular is a close match for our 26-041. Look it over and tell me if you agree.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at