Grid Retainer

A contractor from Maryland says:
These are grid retainers from what I was told were wood Atrium windows. Trouble being Atrium doesn't make wood windows so I'm stuck.
User submitted photos of a window clip.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure how your clip works. It looks like it goes behind the wood trim on the window. We have two type of clips that work like that: see our 55-182 and 55-176. Take a look at them and see if they could work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)