Grille Clips for window crossings

A quick learner from Jacksonville, FL says:
Please see the attached pictures. I don't think I can put into words anything useful except that I am looking for this part. It is used in for the grille inserts in my windows. Please let me know if you need more info.


User submitted photos of a grille clip.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Please look at our 55-184. This is similar to yours. Take a look and see if you could get this to replace your clip.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)