Guardian Sliding Door hinge replacement needed

A home owner from USA says:
Guardian Sliding Door hinge replacement needed. I just texted 4 pics of latch hardware bec more than one person is answering me and I forgot you seem to have found the part here. So it is not definite that the replacement part 82-227 can work...?

I had sent all the pics of the handle over s month ago. Are you able to access that email through by using 36387856? I real want a sleek black only door handle. Instead of a cheap looking one with wood from Home Depot that I am u sure would even work.

Please lmk if you still need the handle pics. Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5565.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5566.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5567.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5568.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. This mortise lock certainly looks like the 82-227 to me. As far as your handle set goes, I'm afraid we were unable to dig up pictures based on that reference code. Could you send us new pictures of the handle set? Many thanks. 

A home owner from USA says:

Finally, here are the pictures again, of the door. Please let me know if this is not enough. We would like to not have to buy another door. This is a guardian door. We prefer an all black handle, or at least one that has metal that is black. Thank you!

Susan

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C5187992-D9AF-4ECF-AC9C-42F014A54C6B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B6E04C9A-833D-4325-A23B-88BB64ADBA27.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

So long as the mounting holes on your handle set are 3-15/16" apart, you can use the 82-020 or 82-033.

A quick learner says:
Hi Bob,

Revisiting this.
Our mounting screws are 5 1/2 inches apart. Do you have an option to fit this?
Thanks,

Susan
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Susan. I'm afraid that we don't have a handle set that matches those specifications. Can you confirm? Make sure to only measure the screw holes that mount the handle's base to the door, not the screws that connect the wood pull to the base. 3-15/16" is the most common spacing for doors in your style by far. I would triple check to be sure.

How to install the Swisco 82-033 Handle Set
How to install the Swisco 82-033 Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.