Guardian Sliding Glass Door has trouble Opening and Closing

A landlord from Virginia says:

Hi,

This sliding glass door is very hard to be pulled/pushed to open/close. My handyman told me it needs a wheel to make it pull/push smoothly and easily. Also from the pictures you can tell the handle is broken into two parts. The lock maybe still good.

Please help me identify the parts for wheel(s) and handle.

I ordered some window parts from you before and those parts turned out to be very functional and made many old windows work again! Thank you very much!

Thank you very much for help!

Tracy 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pic1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pic3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pic4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pic5.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pic6.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Tracy! Your handyman is right. When a sliding glass patio door becomes difficult to open and close, odds are the roller isn't working properly and needs to be replaced.

The bad news is that there's no way for us to know what you have from these photos. Guardian doors have been known to use a ton of different styles so the brand name alone won't narrow it down. The only way we can identify a match is for you to remove the roller from the door and show us a picture of it by itself and without obstruction.

I know that this is a project in and of itself. We do have a tutorial video that walks you through the process. Hopefully that makes it easier. Please understand that there is no other way. That's just how these doors are made.

As for the handle set, I recommend our 82-002. This looks very similar to the hardware in your photos and I feel confident that this will work. We also sell an 88-002 pull.
A contractor from Southampton, New York says:

I need 3 sliding glass doors. Glass measurements are 6'1" height x 31" width. Can you give me a price? I am a service, disabled veteran owned business and would like a discount I can prove it I have my DDS2214. Thank you.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We unfortunately don't sell replacement doors of any type. We only sell smaller replacement parts like handles, rollers, lock, etc.

I am sorry for the inconvenience. 

How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a sliding glass door handle set
How to replace a sliding glass door handle set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.