Guardian Sliding door wheel replacement

A home owner from Perkasie PA says:

I have a Guardian sliding door which needs a wheel replacement.

From the printing on the glass verbatim: Guardian Geneva NY ANSI Z97.1-1984 Safety Tempered SGCC 2259 I/8U BS 6206:1981 16 CFR 120 II Can/CGSB-12.1-M

First I need to figure out how to remove the door. Second I need the new part(s). I've seen enough videos on Youtube regarding how to replace/install the wheels. I'd appreciate any help. Thank you.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! I'm afraid the information on the glass doesn't have anything to do with the roller. There's only one method used to identify the roller and that's by seeing it. There is no other way.

I recommend watching the video below, which will walk you through how to replace most common patio glass door rollers. Once the roller is off the door, please show us a few photos of the complete assembly. From there, we will do our best to find a match.

A quick learner from Florida says:

I searching for 8 of these sliding glass door wheels.

2.5 inch long

1 inch tall

.5 inch wide.

Don

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0917201801a.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0917201801.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0917201800b.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0917201800a.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0917201800.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Don. See our 91-090. I believe this looks close, but please review the dimensions listed on the shop page and see if you think this roller matches what you need. Also see the video below. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.