Guide for bottom of sliding glass panel shower door

A handy person from Fairfax Virginis says:
Attached here are photos of the guide that attaches to the bottom of the glagg panel shower door. I purchased these doors almost 20 years ago and do not know the manufacturer. One of the 2 guides that needs to be replaced is split in an even straight line running crosswise. I have not been able to find a replacement.

I took the broken guide to a welding shop but was told they were unable to weld it because it is pot metal.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sliding Glass Panel Guide 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sliding Glass Panel Guide Back View.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sliding Glass Panel Guide Installed.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sliding Glass Panel Guide Side View.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I'm afraid we don't have an exact match for this guide. The closest in style is our 10-139. The hole spacing is different, so you'd need to drill new holes to mount it. If you do this, be careful not to hit the glass. Let me know what you think.

10-139 Shower Door Bottom Guide Instructions
10-139 Shower Door Bottom Guide Instructions
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.