Guide pin for bi-folding doors

A quick learner says:
I need a replacement pin that was misplaced somewhere throughout the ownership of this home. It is the guy pinned snaps in the track at the bottom and slides from a set of bi-folding doors from the late 70s.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Because we can not see the part. we can not make an accurate recommendation on what can be replaced. We offer a section of bi-fold door guide pins on our website you may want to look through. You may also send us over some photos of the track and bi-fold door to get us started on this search. You may even want to include a photo of where the pin should be.

A quick learner from California says:
I am sending you photos to follow up on my post. You asked me to send photos and I hope that this helps the length of the pin is 5 and 1/4 in. It is a swing side bottom pin
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the photos. Looks like you need parts for a Leigh bi-fold door. The bottom guide pin you show is 21-049. The top guide pin is 21-050 that comes with a spring.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.