Guide pins

A handy person from Jacksonville FL says:
I have a two 20 plus yr old 29 1/2 X 78" (actual), 1-1/8 wide steel frame bi-fold mirror door made by Monarch. I'm looking for the top and bottom post that were 1/4-20 x 1-1/4 long that went into a 3/4" wide track. The door frame has press fitted 1/2-20 nuts for the posts to screw into which can be remover if needed to reveal a 6/16th ish hole or use an empty hole right next to it. Lots of room inside the door. I can provide photos if needed. The doors are in great shape and would hate to install 2 new sets. Thanks John
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon, John. To get started, upload a few quick photos of your pins so we can take a look. This will give us a better idea of what you'll be able to use as a replacement.

In the meantime, you can take a look at our Bifold Door Pin Assemblies section.
A quick learner says:
Hi Mike, I uploaded some pictures and I hope they help. I browsed through the assemblies but get confused as to what could work for my type of door. I'm sure that I can use one of the ones you offer, but need some help.
user submitted photo of pin
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon, John.

You may want to consider the Swisco 23-122 Top Guide or the Swisco 23-121 Top Guide as a replacement.
A handy person says:
Hi Mike. Thanks for getting back to me. I think that the items you recommend will work and ordered 2 of each. Thank you so much for the help. I will let you know how it turns out in weeks or so. John
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.